Naruto: Requiem of Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Requiem of Ages

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:53 pm

STAFFCahan
Online Staff
Cahan AingealNamatazu HiroshimeiAkira Scarlet
Latest topics
» Chat Area
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Village Buildings and Streets
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Advertisements
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:15 pm by Sando

» Pipes
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:53 pm by Drina Rinnma

» Surrounding Waters
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:49 pm by Drina Rinnma

» Main Room
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:20 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Drina's Bedroom
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:15 am by Drina Rinnma

» Iwari, Shiori
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:49 pm by Shiori Iwari

» Main Room
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:11 am by Akira Scarlet

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Village Buildings and Streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cahan Aingeal
Missing-Nin
Cahan Aingeal

Character sheet
HP:
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/999Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/999)
Chakra:
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/999Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/999)
Strength:
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/999Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/999)

Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:45 pm

"Not really...I mean, my goals died with Yahiko. Really I only stay around because I would feel like I was betraying those that were once my friends." Cahan seemed to be thinking a moment though and she said lightly, "No...That's not really true. I've always had a single goal in mind no matter what other goals came up, this one is my most important. I want to keep Gwen happy."
Back to top Go down
Akira Scarlet
Missing-Nin
Akira Scarlet

Character sheet
HP:
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/999Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/999)
Chakra:
Strength:
Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/999Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/999)

Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Buildings and Streets   Village Buildings and Streets - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Akira was somewhat confused now. The Akatsuki tried to make peace a different way? What happened to them then? No matter Akira still had one goal and one goal only to get revenge on her formal village. There was one thing on her mind though so she decided to say it aloud. "I thought the only reason we had parteners was to wodk together to fulfill our goals. I didn't know they could care for one another. That is probably a feeling I haven't felt in a long time." She was still smiling though. It was the smile she wore all the time it hid her sadness and any othee emotion that wasn't anger.
Back to top Go down

Village Buildings and Streets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2