Naruto: Requiem of Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Requiem of Ages

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:53 pm

STAFFCahan
Online Staff
Cahan AingealNamatazu HiroshimeiAkira Scarlet
Latest topics
» Chat Area
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Village Buildings and Streets
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:57 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Advertisements
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:15 pm by Sando

» Pipes
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:53 pm by Drina Rinnma

» Surrounding Waters
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:49 pm by Drina Rinnma

» Main Room
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:20 pm by Akira Scarlet

» Drina's Bedroom
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:15 am by Drina Rinnma

» Iwari, Shiori
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:49 pm by Shiori Iwari

» Main Room
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:11 am by Akira Scarlet

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Drina's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999)
Chakra:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/999)
Strength:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/999)

Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:21 am

"Jeez...You're telling me that's all I had to do to motivate you before?" Drina let out an exasperated sigh. Slowly she tilted her head some as Kohaku lifted her own, and after a moment she reached out and tipped her head up some. "You've got a lot more strength and stamina than I do." She pulled her hand away and then stood up while walking around her home in slight thought. "Your chakra strings aren't going to do as much as you'd like. You need something to play off of your strength rather than wasting the bit of chakra you have."

Carefully Drina rubbed at her chin in thought. "Perhaps a close ranged weapon. A sword of sorts, but something bigger than my katana perhaps? Taijutsu..." Drina looked over her shoulder at Kohaku, "How much taijutsu do you know?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorequiemofages.rpg-board.net
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999)
Chakra:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/999)
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:31 am

"No, I was teasing," she replied, hands coming to rest against her stomach, being careful of the injury there. That'd be something that'd take several weeks to completely go away without a healer's touch. An expression of confusion crosse her face. "Wait, I do," she asked in wonder, not realizing it before. Kohaku never really thought she had much power due to her only using chakura with her weapons, and that ran out rather quickly. She pondered this for a moment.

"I..." She looked away bashfully, rubbing the back of her neck with a single hand. "I've never really learned to use a katana... I was always put with long-distance weaponry." This made her embarrassed again. Close range with a sword? She'd have to start all over with her learning. This was definitely frustrating. "Fist fighting? Er, I mean, taijutsu. I'm actually better at that than gen or nin," she explained, shrugging her shoulders. "My senseis were never exactly helpful."
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/999)
Strength:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/999)

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:49 am

"You have more strength than chakra. Make use of it." Drina slowly walked back over to the bed and placed her hand on Kohaku's forehead again before pushing her back down onto the bed. "I'm getting ahead of myself though. You need to rest so that wound heals up." She watched the woman for a moment before sighing softly and climbing onto the bed beside her before laying down on her stomach; placing an arm over the top of Kohaku's chest and letting her cheek press against the pillow. She had shifted herself so that the woman could easily snuggle into the fox fur on her armor since she seemed to like it.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/999Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/999)
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:59 am

"So, like hurrying to finish it before I run out of chakura?" She nodded, understanding what Drina was talking about. A soft whine escaped her lips as Drina forced her to lay back down. "Okay, okay... Man, you sure are stubborn," she muttered, making herself comfortable upon the bed with a hand upon her injury to block it. Her eyes followed Drina's movements, becoming flustered within a mere few moments.

"See? I'm adorable," she told the other woman, smiling happily as her head tilted more towards the woman. Her temple touched the fur, feeling the soft fires brushing against her face, tickling her into giggling. This was normal Kohaku. Full of smiles, laughter, and jokes. She never prided herself on it, but it did get her by without enemies. Realization dawned upon Kohaku. "Wait a minute... I'm taking up your bed! Why didn't you just leave me at an inn," she asked, feeling bad for burdening Drina with sharing her bed with some sort of stranger.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:07 am

"That's right. Don't waste your chakra with all of those strings. Make more use of taijutsu and strength based attacks." A soft sigh escaped Drina's lips once more. "Yeah, I am. But I have a right to be. I inflicted that wound. I'll be taking care of it." Slowly her eye cracked open so she could glance at Kohaku. "You're kidding me, right? You've been hitting on me almost all night and now that I lay down in my own bed you get all flustered?"

Lightly she rolled her eyes before allowing them to fall shut once more. "Whatever." The next words that reached her ears caused her to open her eyes and shift some. Carefully she lifted herself up some and she leaned over the top of Kohaku some. "I caused a lot of damage. It wouldn't be right of me to just dump you at the Inn." She laid back down the way she had been before; carefully adjusted her arm so that it was laid over Kohaku securely and held her there at her side. "Now hush up and go to bed or I'll make you sleep on the floor." She teased the woman lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:18 am

"Ah, I see; that makes sense," she told Drina, glancing to the ceiling. She snorted, a faint grin upon her lips. "Well, guess I got deal with it." When Kohaku went to look up at Drina, she saw the woman looking at her. It made her cheeks burn whenever she spoke, it was almost like an instant reaction. "I was more stable and confident. If you'd like me to continue the flirtation, you'll have to give me something to work off of," she smirked, winking in Drina's direction.

"Okay, okay! I can go along with that," she hummed, curling slightly towards the body heat that lured her in. There was a moments pause, before she was closing her eyes, a light murmur leaving her lips. "Okay, thank you..." She shook her head, lips upturned. "You really do have a good sense of humor," she told the other, sighing afterwards so her body may relax and get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 am

"Heh. I already told you. I'll keep shooting you down until you're stronger." Drina laid there silently and waited for Kohaku to sleep, and when she finally had seemed to be asleep she allowed herself to move her arm away and shift. Slowly she curled herself up into a ball so she laid similar to how foxes were curled when they slept. Around the same movement she pulled the fur from her armor and held it close; nuzzling her face into it as she mumbled "Mom..." It was her mother's fur that she wore. Her father's was in the closet, and in a different room were all the furs of the other clan members.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:38 am

Kohaku had a smile on her face, imagining how Drina would eventually have to respond with the flirtation. After all, Kohaku was a quick learner, and she could built up on her skills until she could succeed. Until then, she was having fun teasing the other woman; especially since she had been hinting that Kohaku was an option.

The blond girl peeked through her lashes when Drina had moved, only to find the woman curled in a ball. There was a half smile showing on Drina's face before she closed her eyes once again, slowly but surely drifting into sleep, towards the dream world where she let her imagination run wild.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:46 am

Drina shifted about various ways in her sleep before she ended up at the bottom of the bed; laying sideways across it on her back. One arm laid over her head and the other across her abdomen with the fur under it and over her upper body. She seemed rather comfortable like that, and it made it even more so since she basically had her mom so close.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:52 am

It took quite a bit of time, but the two rested seemingly peacefully. Kohaku barely twitched, too busy in her own dream world to really become restless. However, her body eventually did force herself to wake up. Kohaku's eye fluttered open, a sheen of glassy appearance showing as was still tired. The young woman felt the pain in her abdominal area, and memories came rushing back about yesterday. Drina. She was in her home. The blond got to her feet, walking a bit away from the woman to where her duffle bag was dropped from Drina carrying her.

The blond sat in front of her back, sweeping he'd hair to one side before looking down at her stomach. She was a bit curious as to what it looks like, but thought it best not to try and look, for she didn't want to mess with the bandages. No, instead she began digging through her bag, piling some stuff beside her while she tried to did those dried fruits from last night. It was really all she had left, and she wanted to cover the growling of her stomach so she wouldn't wake the other. "Where'd you go," she muttered, leaning over a bit to look deeper in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:57 am

Drina twitched slightly in her sleep as she felt the bed shifting slightly, and when Kohaku actually got out of the bed she squirmed around some. All that squirming with the position she was in caused her to fall out of the bed right onto her head. The impact startled her awake and she immediately sat up to a sitting position on the floor; the furs she'd been sleeping with now in her lap. Casually she looked around, noticing that there was something missing from her bed and that was Kohaku.

Finally the ANBU member's eyes found the person she was looking for and she watched her a moment. "Hey...What are you doing up and out of bed?"
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:08 am

Kohaku gasped and whipped her head back, noticing Drina had fell out of bed. She waited a moment to see the other woman lift her head. Then, the blond laughed, crossing her arms over her stomach to hold in some laughter. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" She got into her hands and knees, crawling over to the other and placing her hand against Drina's head, rubbing there for a moment, before she took her hand away and shook her head. "Um. I just woke up," she said with a shrug of her shoulders, turning to go back to her bag. "Don't worry about me moving around, Nurse Drina~" Kohaku reached in her bag, pulling out a shirt. "Huh, I should probably put one of these on how that I recalled I'm half naked," she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:16 am

At first Drina started to lean away from Kohaku; pulling her chin in closer while she pushed her shoulders out in an attempt to get away from the hand that was reaching towards her. The position almost seemed rather fox-like in the movements, but finally she just settled for turning her head away, a small frown crossing her lips as Kohaku's hand met with her head. She didn't move as the hand started to rub against her head, but after a moment she tilted it into the touch slightly. Being touched was foreign to Drina, but she seemed to enjoy it though she cursed herself for it.

As Kohaku moved away she leaned forward and carefully wrapped an arm around the woman's waist to pull her away from the bag. "Come here. Let me check your wound." She glanced away some with that small frown still plastered to her face.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:23 am

"Ettehhh!" Kohaku squealed as she was dragged back, her shirt firmly in her grip. She glanced over her shoulder, blinking her golden eyes at the woman above her. "Damn, if you wanted me like this, why didn't you just ask," she said with a straight face, waiting a moment before bursting into laughter, adjusting her body to turn a bit, moving limbs out of the way to show her bandaged stomach to Drina.

"I thought about checking it, but yeah, better not since I can't re-tie bandages well," she hummed, gaze lifting to look upon Drina, a sly smirk crossing her face. "So, you took off my shirt last night; mind telling me where you put it?" She rose an eyebrow for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:28 am

Drina's eyebrow twitched slightly at Kohaku's words. "If I weren't trying to mend you back to health...I'd be sure to press your wound again." She sat still as the woman shifted herself to turn around and she carefully pushed her back so that she was laying on the floor. "Well it's not like I was really paying attention when I did it since I was in a hurry to get you cleaned up. I'm sure it's around here somewhere. She tossed the fur so that it hit Kohaku in the face gently.

Carefully she leaned so that she could undo the bandages while pulling the fur down from Kohaku's face so that her chest would be covered and she examined the wound carefully. "You'll be fine." She looked up towards Kohaku's face. "As long as you get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Kohaku whined softly. "No, Drina! That'll hurt," she told the other, doing as she was instructed and laid out on the floor, moving her hands close to her head so they wouldn't rest against her stomach out of habit. Her eyes blinked, for she realized she felt like a child by how Drina tended to her.

"Eep!" The soft squeak left her lips whenever the fur was tossed upon her face. She moved her head back and forth, helping Drina move the fur down further until her mouth was uncovered. She released an exaggerated sigh of relief, wiping some pretend sweat from her forehead. "I thought for sure I was a goner," she told the other, laughing afterwards. "Can I put some clothes on now? Unless you want me to walk around like this?" She snickered quietly to herself, moving to turn her body so she could crawl back to her duffle bag.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 pm

"A good punishment that'll teach you to not do it again. Keep it up and I'll kick your butt each time you act up." Drina was sure that her touch was gentle around the wound though. Like she'd said. She was trying to nurse the woman back to health, and so she wouldn't do that.

"Hm..." Drina's head tilted to the side some before she shrugged her shoulders a bit. "That's up to you really. I honestly couldn't care less if you put one of my furs on." She shifted before standing up and brushing her leggings off. "Sometimes I like to walk around in just my fur, but maybe that's a personal preference."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:10 pm

"Driiiinaaaa," she sighed, moving herself upon her knees, the furs being held by Kohaku's gentle hands. She shuffled with her knees over to her duffle bag, putting the furs aside to slip on one of her supported tank tops, covering the bandaged wounds around her stomach. With some coverage, she felt better. Kohaku got to her feet then, turning towards Drina and handing her back the fur. It wasn't like the fur wasn't comfortable, she just figured it wasn't the safest place with her.

"Thank you again," she told Drina, smiling down at the older woman. It was strange to think that this woman would be helping her whenever she was the one who put damage in the first place. Then again, she was a forgiving person, one of gentle heart. Drina was a good person in Kohaku's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Slowly Drina reached out and took the fur back from Kohaku. She wouldn't tell the woman that it was her mother though. She didn't want to creep her out at all. Carefully she wrapped the fur around herself before dropping her armor off and climbing back onto the bed and curling up once more. "Yeah, no problem."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:39 pm

Kohaku blinked, stepping over to the side of the bed and sitting down on the edge, raising a brow. "Drina? Are you still tired?" She tilted her head, unsure of how to go about this. It was almost a stepping over glass kind of thing. Her hand reached out, hesitating for a moment, before touching Drina's forehead with the back of her hand, checking for clamminess or warmth of her skin. "Maybe not feeling good?" Kohaku was quick to take her hand back; just in case Drina was uncomfortable with that gesture.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:50 pm

Drina glanced up at Kohaku from the bed "I feel like snuggling in..." She moved her head to nuzzle against the fur that laid over the top of her now bare skin. Casually she glanced up at Kohaku as the woman placed a hand against her forehead. Her skin was a bit warmer than it normally was, but it wasn't anything to be worried about. The ANBU member didn't say anything to the not feeling good thing, but she curled herself up now with the fur. "I haven't taken a day off in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:00 am

A slow smile curved it's way upon her face. "I would never think the word "snuggling" would ever leave your lips," she chuckled, adjusting herself so she was sitting more comfortabily. Her hands drifted to her lap, resting there while she gazed down at Drina, finding amusement in how she snuggled close to her fur. "Everyone needs rest. You haven't taken one off in awhile?" Kohaku was curious, really. Especially since they were both on good terms now, she found herself wanting to know more; after all, it was Human nature to want to learn.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:12 am

"People may surprise you..." Drina closed her eyes before opening them back up and looking up at Kohaku once more. Her eyes were more of a golden than usual now and she clutched to furs tightly. "No. I've been working most of the time. I think you could figure that out about me." She shifted slightly towards Kohaku but not too awful much.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Jonin
Kohaku

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:22 am

"Ah, you got me there. People are indeed fill of surprises," she said aloud, nodded in confirmation. It was true, people do surprising things at times. Kohaku glanced off to the side, considering that she'd be in for it if Drina had quite a few shocking things to show. This made Kohaku snort, her smile brighter than before out of amusement. "No kidding; you do seem like the workaholic type, after all," she told the other.
Back to top Go down
Drina Rinnma
ANBU
Drina Rinnma

Character sheet
HP:
Chakra:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:27 am

"I typically am..." Drina sat up some and quickly opened the fur some so that she could swiftly wrap it around Kohaku and bring her down to lay on the bed with her before she could see anything. "...but I'm so tired." She pushed against Kohaku's side some while pulling the large fur across herself some more. It was the color of a desert fox and the same texture, but a lot larger than the small animal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drina's Bedroom   Drina's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drina's Bedroom
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next